Friday, April 10, 2009

Gratitude Fridays


I know it has been a little bit since I wrote. Today I had a little surgery, I am totally fine, just a little thing to deal with. Anyway being at the hospital makes you realize how worse things could be for you. I am truly thankful that for the most part, I am very healthy. Also, I am happy to say that Cupcake Social has been a success! Over selling Truly Outrageous by far. But it is alot more stressful! Someone straight up ripped me off! That is what I get for being a nice person. I guess there are some crazy people out there. ALso, I have been sending almost every one priority, so that is stressful, I didn't really want to go to the post office everyday. Especially the other day when it was down pouring and I have a 4 year old and a 6 month old to drag out. Of course my 4 year old loves it, because she has a hello kitty umbrella, and she loves stomping in the puddles. Of course I let her, who cares if she gets a little wet.
Anyway I got these polka dot cupcake liners in, oh so much fun! We made banana cupcakes...not so yummy. Oh well, we will try something else next time!

No comments: