Thursday, May 24, 2007

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. EMS!

Congratulations to Eric and Becca, who got married on Sunday May 20th 2007. It was such a beautiful wedding and a great time! We have been to a number of outdoor weddings, but this was by far the best one. It was located in a park surrounded by wonderful gardens full of blooming flowers, huge rocks, and water fountains. It was such a beautiful and sunny day. I think we all lucked out because it was supposed to rain. But by the look of these pictures, you would never think such a thing was predicted.





I am so happy when 2 people who are perfect for each other,get married, and start a new beginning together. I always cry at weddings, and this time I told myself not to. I didn't want to mess up my makeup.HA as soon as the bride started saying her vows that she had written, and started to get emotional, I lost it. I was tearing, and then I heard some other ladies crying and I couldn't hold it in. I am so happy for them and I know they will have such a great and happy life together. Even though they just bought a house in Erie,PA, (a good 8 hours or so away)I hope they don't become strangers because they really are good people and great friends. :)

No comments: