Friday, May 9, 2008

BOY O BOY

IT's A BOY!
I went to the hospital the other day to get an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok with my placenta- which it is, although still laying low, the doctor assured me it will be perfectly fine by the time I deliver. He said everything is perfect, the baby is perfect- YEAH! I don't have to worry anymore. And we are so excited to have a boy, especially since we have a perfect princess already. She is so excited to be a big sister. She has been telling people there is a baby in mommy's baby, and now all she wants to do is hang out in the baby's room. Although it is still filled with alot of junk, I at least bought new curtains so I can match the colors to paint..etc. It's kinda funny that I had to nag my husband to put Regan's crib in the attic for a year and a half...then he does and a month later we find out I am pregnant. I wonder how long it will take for him to bring it back down. haha

No comments: