Friday, May 16, 2008

Gratitude Fridays


I have to say the last week or 2 have been some of the best days I have had in a very long time. Being thankful has really made me alot happier in my life. We all should really be happy for what we have, and not to be upset by the things we don't have, because you will never be happy that way. I am thankful everyday for having a healthy family, and I make sure I tell myself that often. I am happy that everyone around me is healthy and happy. I am so truly thankful that I have a great roof over our heads and a car that runs great. I am thankful that my Etsy site has been getting batter and better, and will continue to grow. I am also thankful that I have had to make numerous trips to the stores that sell my toys because they needed more. :) I am extremely thankful that I can go to the grocery store and buy food. I am also thankful and happy that I got to plant 2 trees in my yard this week, and some great plants that will stick around year after year. Which are all getting soaked with the down pour of rain happening right now. So anyway, make sure you appreciate everything you have right now, even the little things. I am also thankful for my beautiful plants I got on mother's day, one of which was a hibiscus bush (yeah!) and this year I got a pink one! I love pink! I will post pics later, after the rain and the blooms open up.

No comments: