Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wholesale order


So I feel like I am doomed if I do, and doomed if I don't. I got a huge custom wholesale order for a shop in Brooklyn, NY. It is called the Future Perfect. I have been working on all the items for like ever it seems. I am in the home stretch. I have become so attatched to the little animals, that I hate to let them go. But I need to do it. So instead, I will just take pictures of them and hope that one day I need to make more for them, and for others!
I still have a huge peacock I have been working on for months I think. I finally have it mostly figured out design wise but not construction wise. I never thought making a softie would be so challenging. But I guess my background as a tattoo artist really just won't escape me. I try to make everything perfect and exactly what the customers want, while still trying to be creative. Anyway. It is the middle of October, the leaves are falling, and it's almost 80 degrees out...something is just not right in New Jersey..besides the high property taxes.

No comments: