Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring is here


This week the weather was so great. Thank goodness it has been nicer because I have been going crazy in the house. I have just wanted to spend time outside in the sun. It was hot enough the other day that Regan got to wear her bathing suit and played in the sprinkler...all day. We even cleaned out the shed, which had stuff left over in it from the previous owners of junk from when they redid the house. I still want it to be nicer though, so I can feel comfortable enough to bring out the cushions for the chairs. I still feel like it's not real.

1 comment:

ErinElizabeth said...

Oh man I want to lick her she's so cute.
And your post about your thankfulness was adorable. It was so great to see the culmination of all their hard work. I was really proud too. And maybe more excited than he! Hope to see you soon