Friday, February 15, 2008

Gratitude Fridays

After watching Oprah (a tivoed episode from earlier this week) I am EXTREMELY thankful for what I have. We might have some credit card debt, a mortgage payment and 2 car payments...and insurance payments, and we might also be in a huge debt in medical bills due to some asshole stealing money from the employes (one of which was my husband) BUT BUT BUT
at least we are working to make our lives better. We do have a lawyer to help us with the medical bills...which is taking forever, We did consolidate our credit cards bills and are paying them off slowly, I am starting to make enough money from ETSY to pay for our health insurance and I am very happy and thankful to say that today I sent out a payment to pretty much payoff one of the cars :) Of course we will have the mortgage payment for awhile...until i win the lottery! But I am happy that things are going good, and getting on thier way so we can plan for our future.

I am also very thankful that I have the best relationship I could possibly think of. I am so glad we have a good and healthy marriage. Although it wasn't always that way :)

And last, but certainly NOT least, I am thankful that my mom is healthy and ok. She was in the hospital yesterday, but was discharged later on at night after they figured out what was wrong. And thankfully enough they know how it will be treated.
So Thank you..to the universe. and the doctors.

No comments: