Friday, September 7, 2007

YEAH!


So I was featured on the ETSY website front page! I am SO EXCITED! Everyday they have "hand picked" items on thier site that usually have some sort of theme to them. They are always visually pleasing and I almost always click on one or two of them to get more info. Well 1,200+ peaople clicked on mine :) They change the items at least every few hours or less. I am so happy, I am glowing. I also made my first hat today. Me and my friend Anj are making clothing and things to sell for her website, www.iheartwalkies.com I am so glad I finally made a hat. Now Anj needs to make matching scarves. hehe
OH, My item is the cute ice cream and cupcake crochet pattern, right smack in the middle (trulyoutrageous) the cute cupcakes!
I just want to eat them up!

1 comment:

j.elliot said...

one starving musician came by to say: Wow, those are REALLY cute! That, and the fact that you like GOONIES, might just inspire me to get one! Or two!

j.e.