Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Zebra Print Cupcake Liners


These are so perfect for a bachlorette party!

YUMMMY... I just got my copy of Martha's book "CUPCAKES" as I assumed it had alot of things from her magazines in it..I guess they run out of ideas?! Anyway I made cupcakes last week and here is a pic from that.I have a new found fondness of the zebra print baking cups. They just look so cool! I also got my first neutral comment on my website after a purchase....She wrote that the leapord print cupcake liners are just "OK" and she complained about the shipping price...(I wish she would read this)
First off, I charge less then my competition...second...what do you expect out of a cupcake liner? Its paper...do you want it to do back flips? This lady is crazy and I bet she complains about alot of things in her life...so I will just ignore it ;)
Anyway I am now in the wholesaling business! So if your interested in buying fancy cupcake liners in bulk for your shop just contact me!!
Dont forget you can purchase these cupcake liners at my shop!

No comments: