Here is my new crochet creation, BUNNYCOMB. It is inspired by a video game my husband played that is actually intended for kids. Of course we are all kids at heart <3. Right now I am working on the pattern, and soon I will sell it on ETSY. So keep a look out. I am still trying to figureout how to create it in photoshop or illustrator...we shall see. There will be lots more to come!
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Viva Pinata
Here is my new crochet creation, BUNNYCOMB. It is inspired by a video game my husband played that is actually intended for kids. Of course we are all kids at heart <3. Right now I am working on the pattern, and soon I will sell it on ETSY. So keep a look out. I am still trying to figureout how to create it in photoshop or illustrator...we shall see. There will be lots more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment